Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHERE ARE OUR RIGHTS?

(quote)

Letter to the Editor:

Where Are Our Rights?

Dear Editor: I read in the Bradley News about 11 illegal immigrants in Maury County who are suing the Sheriff's Department. If people are in this country illegally they should not have any American rights. After all, they are illegal. The illegals should not receive government assistance food stamps, free insurance, etc. And certainly not the right to sue our Sheriff's Department, police officers or any one else. They should be in jail, pay fines and then be deported. The person(s) representing these illegals is not an American or they could not do this. Remember they are illegal immigrants. We as legal Americans work hard and pay our taxes. This money should not be so freely given to the illegals who have not paid any taxes at all. There are a lot of legal Americans that need assistance and cannot get any help from our government, but it is freely given to the illegal immigrants. These illegals break our laws and nothing is done about it, yet if it was an American citizen, they would be arrested, pay a bond or be thrown in jail, have to go to court to prove their innocence. The illegals are let go without anything being done about the crime. Is this what America has become? How many lives will have to be lost at the hands of the illegal immigrants? How many laws will be broken, before something is done about them? If we went to Mexico, broke their laws, entered their country illegally, or did the least little thing that is not to their rules we would be thrown in jail and forgotten. American manufacturing companies are moving to Mexico. What are they going to do about getting workers? All the Mexicans are coming to the U.S. as illegals. If the immigrants are here illegally (no matter where they came from) they are breaking the laws of our country. They should be deported and then they can return through the legal system. These illegals should not be rewarded with our tax money. Money that a lot of Americans need, but cannot get. But it is easily given to the illegals. Wake up, America.

By C. STANLEY, CLEVELAND, TN
    (quote)

http://www.bradleyweekly.com/letters.cfm?id=185

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and I repeat YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Apparently we have no rights.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

grandmasmad
    I just absolutely love that forum name! For some reason when I read that name and think of my Grand Mom, the thought of bulls in china shops come to mind.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Well now if illegals can sue our sheriff and police, can we sue there State department, consuls, and other government agencies for our pain and suffering and monetary losses through undercutting American workers jobs??? I know Mexico is into "double standards" in there country so we should follow cue!!!

-BorderLegionnaire
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: WHERE ARE OUR RIGHTS?

about 11 illegal immigrants in Maury County who are suing the Sheriff's Department.
    How in the hell can illegals sue? They are not U.S. citizens. I hope the judge throws the case out of court, then arrests the 11 illegals.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.